I thought I'd start a series about my favorite products! I've seen a few posts and videos like this and wanted to share as well.
I love these posts as I can extend my wishlist even more (as though that list isn't long enought) lol
Green is my least favorite color so I wanted to get this one out of the way first until I realised how much gorgeous greens I actually have.
Anyways here are my favorite!
For the list of products, pictures and swatches click below!
|Top L-R: MAC Sumptious Olive ; MAC Newly Minted|
Bottom L-R: MAC Lucky Green ; Inglot Pearl 418
- Sumptuous Olive is veluxe pearl "subdued khaki with metallic coat". It is a great color for natural looks and the metallic brown undercoat is a so unique! GET IT!
- Newly Minted is a matte vibrant green color, reminds me of salad lol!
- Lucky Green is a veluxe pearl lime green, it has a beautiful yellow gold sheen and of course extremely pigmented! You can't go wrong with this shade... Definitely a must have!
- Pearl 418 is another pearl finish dark green again the sheen brings out the gorgeous shade !
|L-R: MAC Lucky Green ; Sumptuous Olive ; Newly Minted ; Inglot Pearl 418|
|L-R: MUA Shade #14 ; Sugarpill Midori|
- Shade #14 is a dark green pearl finish eyeshadow, its such a unique color I don't really know how to describe it... sometimes it looks green, sometimes its blue... But for £1 get it!
- Midori is a vibrant green with a slightly pearl sheen, its almost matte though. SOOOO pigmented it will blow your mind!! Another green you shouldn't be allowed to live without...
|L-R: Surgarpill Midori ; MUA shade#14|
|Sleek palettes: Safari ; Jewels ; Curious|
First of all I'm sorry that all these greens are from Sleek limited editions palettes, I didn't realise until it was kind of too late to change :(
You can still get dome of these on ebay though!
- The Safari palette has a silvery green color, the duo tone of this color is so beautiful, great for a night out smoky look with a darker green or a simple black eyeshadow.
- The Jewels palette has a dark metallic green, the color look great combined with a dark gold eyeshadow or just a nice dark brown
- The Curious palette has 2 beautiful greens. The first one is a bluesy green, some say its blue, others claim its green; for me its in the middle so I can call it a green color. For some the sheen may be too much but I thinks it add to the uniqueness of the color. The other green color is a dark bronzy green. It looks like it has gold undertones and I need to get a look based around this one, such a pretty shade!!
|L-R: Jewels palette ; Curious palette (x2) ; Safari palette|
This should have been in the top 10 but as usual I kind of forgot about it so its having its own slot in the Bonus section!
|Manly 120 color palette|
This is such a nice deep green, I use it every single time i do a green look to deepen a color or just on its own to add a vibrant pop of color!
|Manly 120 color palette|
Am I missing any great greens out there?