This is a haul of a few things I got recently from MAC and i just thought I'd share!
*Quite Cute collection*
I love the name of this collection its cute and girly however its not really for WOC. The colors are just too pale and light and only a few products would look good on us.
I picked up Candy Yum Yum and Girl (Hearts) Boy
- Candy Yum Yum is a very vibrant and bright neon pink with a matte finish; I loooooove this color! It is so bright and for a lover of bright colors this is a must have!!!
- Girl (Hearts) Boy is a light blue pink plushglass and I have to confess I got this mainly for the name LOL. I like the color, I'm not crazy for it but I'll make it work... somehow...
I was tempted by the lipliners but I can get some cheaper than MAC ones so I skipped these and the nail polishes were sooo tempting but I really don't like MAC nail polishes and I can get the same shades for cheaper somewhere else...
|L: Girl (Hearts) Boy Plushglass R: Candy Yum Yum lipstick|
To check out the rest click below
|L: Candy Yum Yum lipstick R: Girl (Hearts) Boy Plushglass|
|L-R: Candy Yum Yum (MAC) Corrupt (Illamasqua) Petals & Peacocks (MAC) Pink Friday (MAC)|
A collection that I should have proberly skipped... Not crazy about the colors, found out I had dupes and I'll probably be selling some of these on :(
|L: Riveting Rose lipstick R: Indigo Pink lipglass|
- Riveting Rose lipstick is a deep burgundy color with blue pearls. Its a very pretty color but again I could get the same effect with other lipsticks that I've got.
- Indigo Pink lipglass is also a burgundy color and unfortunately I have the exact same color but under a different name :(
|L-R: Riveting Rose Captive Violetta Tribalist (all MAC lipsticks)|
|L-R: Indigo Pink (MAC) On Display (MAC) Femme Fatale (Sinful Colors)|
- Overdyed is a bright fuchsia satin finish blush, its definitely bright but not as pigmented as I would like. A good dupe for this could propably be BarryM blushers however I have to say that the sheen on this is beautiful so its a keeper!
I picked up Goldenrod and Ricepaper.
- Goldenrod is a orangy yellow, I first noticed it on a video I watched on youtube and I had no idea this color even existed. From the name I thought it was a golden shimmery eyeshadow or something like that but I was so wrong! Love this color!
- I don't think I need to talk about Ricepaper, all I can say is GET IT!!!!!
|L: Goldenrod R: Ricepaper|
I have the Pro Longwear foundation so I tought it was only natural to try the concealer as well!
I also got the Studio Finish concealer which I've heard so much about just to test it out.
|Pro Longwear concealer NC50 Studio Finish concealer NC45|
I ran out of my blot powder so I thought I'd try something new and picked up Studio Careblend pressed powder can be used on its own or as a setting powder. I'm not really sure how I feel about this yet but so far so good, it has a nice coverage for a powder however it kind of feels heavy on the face.
I also got 3 bottles of the brush cleanser (yeah i never want to run out of it ever again!!) I had to use MUFE's one until the MAC store got their back in stock and it was a very long wait!!!
And to finish a picked up some makeup removing wipes, never tried MAC ones so bot a box of 100.
And Happy Easter to everyone!!!